NETECH provides the fastest and highest quality customer service in the industry. We offer expert technical support and service, delivered in a personal and focused manner to ensure the proper operation of all products manufactured by NETECH.
Our dedicated Quality Assurance experts inspect every unit before shipment. The warranties for NETECH products provide an additional safety net against downtime and ensure peace of mind.
NETECH warrants that all products manufactured are free from defects in materials and workmanship when the equipment is used under normal operating conditions in accordance with the instructions provided by NETECH.
NETECH, at its option, unless otherwise agreed, will repair any defective product unit or defective part of the product unit at no charge. At its discretion, NETECH may choose to replace a unit or refund the purchase price, provided that:
- The warranty claim is made in writing within the period of time specified in the catalog or in information enclosed with the product packaging; and,
- The proof of purchase by bill of sale or receipted invoice is submitted concurrently with the claim and shows that the product is within the applicable warranty period to customer service of NETECH; and,
- The purchaser complies with Procedures for Returns listed under the General Terms and Conditions contained herein; and,
- The purchaser complies with all the manufacturer’s requirements.
- If NETECH decides to replace a unit under warranty. New or Refurbished, the replacement device will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty either for as long as the remaining original warranty or for 90 days, whichever is longer.
The warranty is in force from the date of shipment from NETECH manufacturing facility. The warranty period begins on the day the customer receives the product (drop ship from factory). NETECH reserves the right, at its discretion, to fulfill warranty claims with refurbished or reconditioned parts or units.
This warranty shall NOT apply to:
(a) Defects or damages resulting from:
(1) misuse of the product,
(2) improper installation or use
(3) use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner,
(4) accident or neglect,
(5) improper testing, operation, maintenance, service, repair, installation, or storage,
(6) unauthorized alteration or modification,
(7) damage determined to be the result of freight or shipping after the product has left the factory; or
(b) Other exclusions shall include:
- Consequential, incidental or special damages; whether shipping damage or damages that may occur during transfer to the customer’s point of use. When the equipment is signed for at the customer’s site, ownership is transferred to the customer. Any damage claims against the shipping company become the responsibility of the customer
- Damage from water
- Damage from chemicals or cleaning agents detrimental to equipment materials
- Force Majeure or Acts of God.
Returns are covered by NETECH in specific circumstances. Damaged products, parts, or defects warrant a return.
NETECH reserves itself the right, with three-month notice, to modify conditions under which NETECH products can be returned and refunded. If the product was purchased through a dealer or third-party representative, the product return must be arranged in conjunction with the seller:
(1) the product must be unused;
(2) a return material authorization number (RMA) has been issued by NETECH’s customer service department within 30 days after the shipment;
(3) NETECH receives the returned product at the factory in Farmingdale, New York within 60 days after issuance of the return material authorization number and
(4) the product must be returned in NETECH packaging.
(5) All return freight charges are the responsibility of the customer unless it is a case of pre-approved replacement, and
(6) a credit will be issued when the product has arrived at NETECH and has been inspected by QC Department of NETECH to be suitable to be returned to the stock.
(7) NETECH will charge a 15% restocking fee on all returned products that will be deducted from the return credit.
DAMAGE CLAIM POLICY - FREIGHT DAMAGE
- It is the receiving party's responsibility to thoroughly inspect any shipments. If the packing is damaged, the shipment should be refused or the damage noted on any freight documents that are signed. PLEASE NOTE that policies differ between carriers. Visible outside damage, if not refused, must be noted and the carrier notified immediately. If freight is prepaid and added, NETECH should be notified immediately of any damage. If shipment is collect or third-party, NETECH is held harmless, and the customer should contact their carrier to file a freight damage claim.
- In cases of concealed damage, the receiver should notify the freight company and distributor immediately if the shipment is collect or third-party to file a freight damage claim. If freight is prepaid and added, notify NETECH immediately.
- All freight damage should be documented as thoroughly as possible, including photographs from all appropriate angles.