Guarantee optimal performance of your life-saving defibrillators with our Defibrillator Analyzers.
We offer five different models to suit your unique needs. Our features range from AED testing, ECG/Arrhythmia simulation, and pacemaker testing.
Our defibrillators are thoughtfully designed to be compact and easy-to-use. They’re also FDA Approved and proudly Made in the USA.
Defibrillator / Transcutaneous Pacemaker Analyzer
Delta 3300 Defibrillator / Transcutaneous Pacemaker Analyzer is a precision instrument for testing and evaluating the performance of defibrillators and external Transcutaneous Pacemakers.
- Tests all defibrillators including AEDS
- Energy and cardioversion measurement
- Perform Test. Save Records. Print Records
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
The Delta 1600 is a precision, compact, and battery operated instrument for testing automated external defibrillators (AEDs). The Delta 1600 simulates various cardiac waveforms to ensure that the AED can detect, analyze and audibly advise shock.
- Compact, lightweight and easy-to-use
- Auto Function – Eliminates multiple discharges
- Multiple arrhythmia simulations
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery