Mass Flow Meters
The Netech DigiFlow 2000 Mass Flow Meters are designed for industrial, laboratory and medical applications for the precision measurement of Mass flow rates of various gases. It is compact and powered by a rechargeable Li-Ion battery which provides 8 hours of continuous operation.
DigiFlow 2000 incorporates a graphics display and function keys, making it easy to use. It is ideal for various industrial and medical applications.
DigiFlow 2000 is available in 5 different ranges - 1 LPM, 5 LPM, 10 LPM, 15 LPM, 20 LPM.
DigiFlow 2000 is a microcontroller-based mass flow meter designed to measure mass flow of various gases (Air, N2, O2, CO2, N2O, and Ar). The flow is displayed directly in Standard Cubic Centimeter per Minute (SCCM), Liter per minute (LPM) and Actual Cubic Feet per Minute (ACFM).
- Precision Mass Flow measurement
- User Selectable gases (Air, N2, O2, CO2, N2O, and Ar)
- User Selectable Ranges (LPM, SCCM, ACFM)
- No Temperature or Pressure conversion needed.
DigiFlow 2000 models are calibrated using N2. Optional N2O calibration is available.
- 0-1 LPM - 1000 SCCM - N2)
- 0-05 LPM - 5000 SCCM -N2)
- 0-10 LPM - 10000 SCCM -N2)
- 0-15 LPM - 15000 SCCM -N2)
- 0-20LPM - (20000 SCCM -N2)