Defibrillator Analyzers are used to test various functions of the defibrillators to ensure that it performs to the manufacturer’s specifications.
Netech defibrillator analyzer and AED tester ensures proper performance of the various types of defibrillators and external pacemakers.
Netech defibrillator testers are designed to be compact and easy to use for testing defibrillators with semi-automatic, automatic with monophasic and pulsed biphasic outputs.
DELTA 3300 - Defibrillator / Transcutaneous Pacemaker Analyzer
Defibrillator / Transcutaneous Pacemaker Analyzer
Delta 3300 Defibrillator / Transcutaneous Pacemaker Analyzer is a precision instrument for testing and evaluating the performance of defibrillators and external Transcutaneous Pacemakers.
- Tests all defibrillators including AEDS
- Energy and cardioversion measurement
- Perform Test. Save Records. Print Records
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
DELTA 1600 - Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Analyzer
The Delta 1600 is a compact, battery operated and easy to use for testing automated external defibrillators (AEDs). The Delta 1600 tests semi automatic and automatic AED, including pulsed and mono phasic. Delta 1600 AED tester simulates various cardiac waveforms to ensure that the AED can detect, analyze and audibly advise shock.
- Only one of its kind.
- Compact, lightweight and easy-to-use
- Ideal for testing all automated external defibrillators (AED)
- Auto Function – Eliminates multiple discharges
- Multiple arrhythmia simulations
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery